i have a habit of forgetting to wear gloves whenever i’m dying hair
…not my hands and nails are stained red
that moment of regret when you right after you rinse the hair dye out, and you’re just like
"What have i done!!"
"I done fucked up!"
"It was better before!"
"I have no time to fix it!"
yeah…that just happened
but we’ll see how it turns out!
in search of a new flat iron that’s not too expensive
for me and my mother, my hair is natural and her’s is relaxed.
about to wash and detangle my hair, for the first time in a while.
a months worth of hair adventure
- Ash Brown ombre’
- bleached once using Kaleidcolors Blue Toned Lightener and 30vol developer
- truth be told, i didn’t have enough bleach, nor did i have money to go to the beauty supply, but I loved the color turnout
- tried to attempt a burgundy-auburn color, but it was a lot more burgundy.
- used a mix of adore semi-permenent african violet (purple) and adore bordeaux (auburn) and white conditioner
- unintentionally stripped the burgundy color by letting the extensions soak in a bowl of hot water, shampoo and conditioner.
- Then redyed it it with using a similar mixture (conditioner, bordeaux and african violet), except this time more bordeaux.
- it came out a lot more auburn, and the tips were a pale corally-pink :)
- another bleaching process
- my original plan was to a burgundy to pale pink ombre’ i think, but everyone was doing their hair red/burgundy and i changed my mind, so this was just an indecisive phase
- used Clairol BW2 lightener, 30vol and 40vol developer
- then another process using Kaleidcolors Blue Toned Lightener and 30/40vol developer
- bleached again (using the same two processes as before)
- I wanted the ombre to be higher, and blonder
- again, the original plan wasn’t to be blonde, but once i was finished i liked the way it looked, and so did my friends so i guess i’ll be blonde for a while
Oct 19th. (most recent picture.)
- flexi-rod/bendy roller set
- i planned on dyeing it again with an ash blonde dye, but my friends love it the way it is now, so i guess i won’t change it…for now
the hair, my aliexpress brazilian hair extensions, is not damaged, but it does however, need moisture. the ends becomes frizzy as the day goes on, and starts to tangle (and i have a habit of not carrying a brush). But it was sort of like that when i installed it, way before i bleached it or anything. I wonder if i have a picture of that… but anyways
So i do need to figure out a way and obtain some products to try and keep moisture in the hair, without weighing it down.
also realized that I never uploaded pictures of Kylor’s hair
…but they were on my phone and my phone is not working at the moment
trying to figure out better ways I can do Morgan’s hair next time
a better way to make her u-part more natural, especially since she doesn’t have that much hair around the edges.
a better way for me to straighten her leave-out, cause it was hell trying to straighten; her hair is super stubborn
but i’ll figure it out
Morgan’s natural hair:
her hair now: