i want my natural hair to be colorful for the summer :)
but i also want a job…
but i also wanna wear my u-parts….
Thinking about bleaching my natural hair…
well a section of it anyways
just had to divide my hair into 8 sections, to wash and detangle….
i’m not used to having this much hair…
I wanna get marley twists, or a bigger version of senegalese twists, but
I don’t have the money, or time, to sit for 8+ and get my hair done
nor do i have the time, patience or stamina to do it myself…
red cancels out green….
so here comes the ketchup…
stripping the green dye from the hair isn’t as hard as i thought it’d be :)
I also died the ends of my curly extensions with the L’oreal Hicolor Red Hot; it did loosen the curl pattern a bit though, but I attribute that to it being badly processed hair (when wet the hair has a bss wet-n-wavy type smell, if you know what i mean), but the looser curl pattern doesn’t really bother me because it’s not that noticeable. The smell doesn’t really both me either, since I don’t wear the hair everyday
using up all the products I have left (i’m bored)
- 1 box of L’oreal Hicolor in Red Hot
- a box of Revlon Colorsilk Burgundy 48
- box of Ion color brilliance brights in Lavender
- less than half a tube L’oreal Hicolor Hilights in Magenta
- 1 1/2 bottles of Adore Semi-Permanent in African Violet (Purple)
- 1/2 bottle of Adore in Bordeaux (Burgundy)
- 1/4 bottle of Adore in Indigo Blue (dark blue)
- a bit of Hair Mayonnaise (ORS and Organics, some in each jar)
- a bit of Le’Kair Cholesterol Conditioning Cream
- half a bottle of 30 vol developer and smaller bottles of 40 vol developer and 20 vol developer
- about a packets worth of Kaleidocolors Blue tone bleach
- half a tube of BW2 bleach
- some packets of conditioner
What i plan on doing with all the stuffs
- doing burgundy ombre on my curly extensions.
- stripping the green from my other extensions, seeing how blonde I can get it before bleaching it again. Then doing a steam process to create a curl pattern, probably after bleaching it to a lighter blonde (since i’m gonna try to achieve pastel). Then doing a dark purple to lavender ombre.
- with hours worth of deep conditioning after each process.
Also DeZerai twisted Casey’s hair, since he plans on starting locs
i’ll upload pictures of that later
no classes tomorrow
will probably end up being hair experiment day.
I’m thinking about dyeing my curly hair burgundy/dark red
and i plan on stripping the green (well what was green, but i put brown over it…don’t ask) from my other hair, and hopefully will be able to get it back to blonde so i can do purple/lavender.
especially since this will be one of the last weeks that i will have free time…stupid college….
also i won’t be doing morgan’s hair anytime soon; she’ll be getting twists through spring break/summer.
I’m thinking about getting puffy twists, but i don’t know where i’m gonna find the time or moneys.